SafeBoda, Jumia Uganda partner to reward customers with discounted SafeCar rides
SafeBoda, Uganda’s leading ride-hailing app that allows customers to order and take boda and SafeCar rides, and Jumia Uganda, the leading ecommerce platform, have partnered to offer customers exciting rewards for ordering groceries and items from Jumia Food Mart as part of the Jumia Food Holy April campaign.
With this partnership, customers in Bukoto, Ntinda, Kyanja, and Kamwokya ordering groceries and other items at the Jumia Food Mart between the 3rd and 23rd of April 2023 will receive discounted SafeCar rides.
Jumia Food Mart packages during this period will carry a promo code and instructions on taking a discounted SafeCar ride. Customers can then attach the promo code to their SafeBoda app and order a SafeCar with a 5000 Shillings discount on the trip fare.
To participate in the campaign, customers have to:
- Download/Update the Jumia Food app.
- Place an order for groceries and items from Jumia Food Mart.
- Receive their package that will have the promo code and instructions on how to apply the promo code to take a SafeCar ride.
- Download/Update the SafeBoda app.
- Order a SafeCar on the SafeBoda app and get an instant 5000 shillings discount on the trip fare using the promo code.
If the promo code shows an error, a customer can reach out to the SafeBoda customer support team via call or WhatsApp at 0200502050; or send a direct message on the verified SafeBoda social media channels.
Campaign terms and conditions
- The campaign runs from Monday 3rd to Sunday 23rd of April 2023
- A customer can only redeem a discounted car ride promo code once
- The discount is up to 5000 shillings off the next SafeCar ride
- The promo code is valid until April 30th 2023
- The promo code is only accessible to customers that order from the Jumia Food Mart
- SafeBoda and Jumia Uganda reserve the right to the promo code distribution and accessibility